• Cover all trades
  • Easy to compare quotes
  • Road risk & premises cover
  • One short form to complete
Get a Quote
See More

Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

If you are a car, motorcycle or van enthusiast then you have probably worked with a vehicle at one point or another. However, many of those that spend their free time working with vehicles have other occupations meaning that they do not require a full time motor trade insurance policy. At GoMotorTrade we work with a number of specialist brokers who provide part time motor trade insurance at competitive prices.

There are a number of part time motor trade occupations such as those that buy, restore or modify cars and then sell them on at a profit. Most people who do this often sell only a small number of vehicles per year and so paying for a standard motor trade insurance policy could eat into their profits.

Even if you only spend a few hours a month working on other people’s cars it is of the utmost importance that you protect yourself using a part time motor trade insurance policy as if something goes wrong it could cost thousands of pounds to fix. Getting a quote for your part time motor trade insurance policy couldn’t be simpler – all it takes is for you to fill in our simple online quote form!

Do you need Part Time Motor Trade Insurance?

At GoMotorTrade we are often asked whether a customer is applicable for part time motor trade insurance and the simple answer to this question is yes only if you work with vehicles on a part time basis. Being part time generally means that you work with vehicles as a hobby or as a secondary occupation, so those that work in a mechanics as their main occupation even for a few days a week would be better applying for a comprehensive motor trade insurance policy.

One of the easiest ways to find out what type of motor trade insurance policy you require is to fill in an online form and have our specialist brokers contact you with more information. Each of our partners have worked in the motor trade insurance industry for a number of years and so are experts at providing the right type of cover for each customer.

Applying for Part Time Motor Trade Insurance

If you only work in the motor trade industry part time you probably won’t want to spend hours filling in motor trade insurance quote forms, which is why at GoMotorTrade we only ask our customers to fill out the essential information. When filling out our form you also have the choice to tell us the best quote you have received so far and the ideal time to contact you so that our brokers can provide everything you need.

Even if you only have a few minutes make sure you fill in our online quote form today to find the best part time motor trade insurance policy for you!

Get in touch
Contact Us

GoMotorTrade is a trading style of QuoteSearcher Limited who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA registration number is 504796. This can also be checked by visiting www.fca.org.uk

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of the FOS can be found on its website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Our company registration number is 05387593 with our registered office at 8 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8GT.