• Cover all trades
  • Easy to compare quotes
  • Road risk & premises cover
  • One short form to complete
Get a Quote
See More

Motor Trade Road Risks Insurance

In order to accommodate their customers’ needs, a number of motor traders are required to drive vehicles that don’t belong to them on a frequent basis. Some people assume that it’s only car traders that spend a substantial amount of time on the road, however even MOT technicians and windscreen repairers can benefit from road risk cover.

At GoMotorTrade we work with a number of specialist brokers so that we can arrange the right type of motor trade insurance for you. Having motor trade road risk insurance ensures that even if you are involved in an accident on the road you won’t have to cover the costs yourself –which most car insurance policies do not provide.

Even if you need to drive another person’s vehicle on an occasional basis it’s important that you are protected with road risk cover as accidents can happen in a matter of seconds. To ensure that your business is safe, fill out our online form today and see how GoMotorTrade can help arrange a motor trade insurance policy that is both comprehensive and affordable!

What does Motor Trade Road Risks Insurance Cover?

If you ever need to be on the road as part of your occupation then it is essential you protect yourself with motor trade road risks insurance. This type of insurance ensures that you are protected while on the road and also enables you to offer even more services to your customers such as mobile repairs.

At GoMotorTrade we specialise in helping our customers find the best motor trade insurance cover available, which is why we offer a wide range of policies such as part time cover, UK and abroad protection and insurance for under 25s. Each of these policies can be combined with road risk cover to ensure that you receive a tailor-made insurance product that is suitable for your business.

How much does Road Risk Cover Cost?

The total cost of your motor trade insurance policy depends on a number of factors, such as how many drivers need to be covered and the type of services you offer. For example, if you need road risk cover for the UK and abroad your premium could cost more, however we always try and find ways to reduce costs.

In order to find you the best quote available our online quote form requests information such as the number of no claims years you have for both your motor trade insurance policy and your privately owned vehicle. This is so our partners can find the best deal for you as quickly as possible. Why not see for yourself what GoMotorTrade’s partners can offer and fill out an online form today?

Get in touch
Contact Us

GoMotorTrade is a trading style of QuoteSearcher Limited who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our FCA registration number is 504796. This can also be checked by visiting www.fca.org.uk

The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of the FOS can be found on its website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Our company registration number is 05387593 with our registered office at 8 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8GT.